Thursday 1 September 2016

Sunny Beach, Bulgaria

Hey,

So D & I went on holiday to Sunny Beach, Bulgaria for one week in August. It was our first week away just the two of us. D's first holiday as a couple as she's used to group holidays. It was great to have time for just us two without having to run around doing errands.



Our hotel was lovely, whilst we were on the coach and dropped off others there were some hotels that didnt look very nice from the outside so when we pulled up to ours we were releived. The oustide was clean & the inside was beautiful.


Our room was lovely, spacious and very clean. We booked all inclusive which is definitely worth it if only for the drinks. Food was so-so, what you would expect. I would stay at this hotel again as it was very accomodating.


We had a lovely week just relaxing, sunbathing, reading, having a few drinks & just enjoying each others company. It was my birthday whilst we were out there but it didnt really feel like it, it just felt like another day. I wasnt fussed about turning 28 this year so I suppose that didnt make it any easier. I dont know how I would feel about going on holidays during my birthday again.






All in all we had a good time, and we would consider going to Sunny Beach, Bulgaria again.

Follow me on; Twitter , Facebook, Instagram
Snapchat; Chloeliz19



No comments:

Post a Comment